1.The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.
2. Dogs don’t notice if you call them by another dog’s name.
3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
4. A dog’s parents never visit.
5. Dogs agree that you may have to raise your voice to get your point across.
6. You never have to wait for a dog; they’re always ready to go 24 hours a day.
7. Dogs find you amusing when you’re drunk.
8. Dogs like to go fishing.
9. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, “If I died, would you get another dog?”
10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away. You can even sell one or two if you want to.
11. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.
12. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don’t get mad. They just think it’s interesting.
13. A fun day out for a dog is a day in a field chasing a ball, every day.
14. Dogs are ready to go out after a quick scratch and a shake and do not need to check themselves 7 times in the mirror to see how they look.
And last, but not least:
15. If a dog leaves, it won’t take half of your stuff, scratch you car bodywork or cut up most of your clothes.
If you really want to know who loves you more, put your wife & your dog in the boot of the car for ½ an hour and see who’s happy to see you when you let ‘em out!
Filed under: Uncategorized |